EQUIPMENT NAME: Formation Ag 1540 Draper Style Sickle Bar Header
VENDOR NAME: Formation Ag
DIMENSIONS: Works best for tall, mass planted crop – planted on 9 inch or 7.5 inch row spacing and grown to height over 6 feet.
DESCRIPTION: The CleanCut is designed for harvesting tough and fibrous crops while maintaining gentle handling of cut material. Cut material lands on an over-sized draper conveyor and conveyed to right side of the header.
Cut plants are conveyed into an offload conveyor and into a truck or cart driving alongside the harvester. The offload conveyor can easily be detached for windrowing plants alongside the cutting path.
Built with over-sized reels and conveyors, the CleanCut resists wrapping of tall plants and fiber. Catch-points and other potential wrapping points are minimized in the design of the cutter and framing.
All mounting is designed with quick releases. CleanCut headers can be attached or detached in 30 minutes.
• 15 ft wide cutting path
• 40 inch deep draper for large plants
• Upgraded rollers and shafting
• Upgraded hydraulic system
• Over-sized reel to prevent wrapping
• 40 inch wide boom for loading plants into trailer
• 10 ft height plant unloading
• Can be mounted to most tractors 150 HP and greater
• In-Cab controls
• Cuts stalk up to 2-3/8 inches in diameter
• Cutting height between 8 inches and 10 ft depending on loader arms
• Harvests up to 7 acres per hour
• Also available with on-site training at an additional cost
BROCHURES: Click here for Documents from FormationAG under Documents on the bottom of their website.
UNITED STATES OR INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY: We have a Exclusive Industrial Hemp Partnership with Coyote (a UPS Company) if we are doing air/sea transport for Farming Equipment or FedEx Corporation for International deliveries to deliver your products to you with GPS tracking, liability insurance, and you would pay for the delivery cost in all international countries (which we act as a broker, clears International Customs). For the US deliveries, shipping is free within the United States.